Saturday, February 24, 2007

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!

Freedom is Not Free with Art Burleigh

We asked Art for some key concepts that continue to propel his group to even greater success, and he had this to share:

'Freedom Is Not Free . . . But, don’t we all know people who think it ought to be? Time freedom and financial freedom… aren’t these things what most of us are pursuing? How do we achieve the growth in our group — the momentum that creates increasing passive income?

'Freedom sure doesn’t happen by accident, or by hoping the business will grow. Let’s look at specific areas where serious effort and focus are required in order to lock onto a success track for increasing your freedom — freedom from the rat race, from not having enough money, and never having enough time to enjoy your family, friends, yourself and life.

'And, while we look at the key building blocks for our foundation, let’s keep the big goal in mind—so we know where we’re headed. My business-building goal and vision are simply this: to grow Pawns into Kings and Queens — to show people that I care about creating a beneficial partnership with them, and that my wife and I can help them get what they want with what we have to offer. There are things that have been missing from their lives that they really feel they deserve and that they’re passionate about obtaining or achieving.

'I’ve come to realize that with the right mentoring, even inexperienced novices to Network
Marketing can grow into powerful leaders if they’re truly self-motivated, and they develop a strong vision. My job is both to facilitate that and show that it’s possible by being a successful example. That not only takes consistent work, but it also takes courage to do things that I’ve never done before.

'That courageous effort, of course, includes prospecting for more ‘Diamond Leaders.’ They’re out there, and we’re blessed to already have many on our team. I believe that the harder I work, the more successful I’ll be in attracting them to me.

No comments: